Rossiter Road GOODE BEACH WA 6330
LARGE ELEVATED CORNER BLOCK WITH PANORAMIC OCEAN VIEWS!
The unrivalled scenery, imposing bush setting and totally inspiring location define this exceptional property as one of the most outstanding in its class and price bracket.
Situated in one of the best beachside suburbs of the WA South Coast, this exclusive elevated 784sqm corner block in Goode Beach provides an opportunity for the discerning buyer to build an enviable home with sweeping views towards surrounding coastline.
The desirable plot of land is situated in Torndirrup National Park which is one of the most diverse parks along the imposing Rainbow Coast. Notable things include:
• Surrounded by stunning walking trials (famous Bald Head Trail, Point Possession and more)
• Natural attractions such as Blowholes, The Gap, Natural Bridge Rock Formations etc.
• Fantastic viewpoints, including lookouts that allow for whale watching
• Pristine Beaches with dramatic backdrops at your doorstep (includes Misery Beach which was recently voted Australia’s best beach for 2022)
• Historical sites, including Albany Whaling Station, Lighthouse to name but a few
• Popular fishing areas, notably Salmon Holes; and
• Peninsula is also known for its incredible flora and fauna, with a spectacular display of its wildflowers.
This highly sought area provides the astute home buyer to build a home that is on one of the highest elevated plots within this beachside suburb. The land itself has a gentle slope, with scheme water and power available. It is adjacent to the bush reserve of Torndirrup National Park providing privacy and an unobstructed outlook over the natural landscape.
Goode Beach is a unique location that allows for a holiday lifestyle year-round, whilst being only a short distance from Albany CBD and surrounding schools. It would therefore appeal to people of all ages whether an investor, homeowner, or retiree, and is one those rare beachside suburbs that provides a perfect mix of attractions whilst still providing a safe tranquil area that one can relax in.
For more detailed information on this once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an astounding property, or to be met onsite, please contact Louise D’Addario on 0407 413 640 or [email protected]
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman