Own an investment property in Albany or the surrounding area? A rental appraisal is the first step to generating better returns from your property investment. Gain a stress-free understanding of your property and the current local market so you are confident in the value of your rental property. Get the most out of your investment and minimise vacancy with property management provided by the property managers at Wellington & Reeves.
There are multiple factors the Wellington & Reeves team considers when determining a rental price for your property:
Location plays a significant role in a rental appraisal. During an appraisal we consider the property address, the suburb, and the surrounding attractions and amenities.
Property features include the number of bedrooms, the size of the bedrooms, the number of bathrooms and other factors such as whether the property is furnished or unfurnished.
Property condition is another significant factor that will impact your rental value. During the appraisal process we may also provide recommended property improvements to help increase value and assist with finding a tenant.
At Wellington & Reeves we have a detailed understanding of the property market in Albany and surrounding areas. When assessing the value of your rental property we compare your property with comparable properties in the area.
Securing quality, long-term tenants will no longer be a headache when you choose the real estate agents at Wellington & Reeves for all your property management needs.
Our residential and commercial property management team ensures your investment is well cared for. With thorough communication, and exceptional customer service, you can rest assured your property is in good hands.
Our Property Management Department is the largest in Albany and we pride ourselves on providing a premium level of service to all our clients. By entrusting the management of your property to Wellington & Reeves you are ensuring that you will receive the highest level of service, regular updates and attention to detail, not only from your Property Manager but from the entire Property Management Team.
We will take into account:
• A direct market comparison of your property with other similar properties currently for rent.
• An assessment of the impact that the key marketing factors of your property will have on renters. Property details such as location, size, and condition of your property.
• Current market conditions, levels of supply and demand and prevailing market trends; and
• An impact assessment of the key marketing factors of your property
When you choose Wellington & Reeves to manage your property you are partnering with our entire real estate team who are consistently active in Albany and the surrounding area.
To ensure maximum exposure of your property, we have developed a marketing package to suit your needs. This includes:
• Placement of a ‘For Lease’ sign in the most prominent position on the property; A large sign board can also be arranged
• Photographs of the property will be displayed in our office window
• Creation of an effective advertisement to place in selected newspapers, including the Albany Advertiser (Southern Living) and the Extra
• Assurance that every qualified potential client will be shown through the property at mutually convenient times
• Arrangement of Home Opens if required
• Creation of an effective advertisement promoting your property to the world via the internet on various websites
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman